The School has the most efficient A.C. transport arrangements to pickup and drop day scholars, day boarders & staffs.
Lingayaâ€™s Public School has the following facility in buses:-
- GPS System
- Camera with recording facility
- AC Buses
- Lady Attendant
- An optional transport facility is made available to the student.Students can avail the school transport subject to availability of seats for any particular area.In case the school transport is not available. The parents will have to make their own arrangement.
- Mid-Session withdrawal from use of transport will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- Bus Routes charted by the school will be not charged.Only change in routes is allowed by the transport in-charge only on written request from the parents.(Subjected to the availability odf seats of that particular route)
- School Bus facility is available only at the time of admission or upto 10 April of a new session.
- No facility will be extended during the Mid-session.
- Transport fee is levied keeping the budget and all overhead expenses in view revision of transport charges is at the sole discretion of the school management.
- Months transport fee shall be charged i.e. April 2015 to March 2016.
- Lists of students and stops will be available in the respective buses.
- School Bus is a facility and does not entail any right to student and parents and any liability to school if the bus is late, does not reach,break-down has been sent on government duty or any other interruption like,social riots road construction etc. In such Cases Parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- No student will be allowed to travel by school bus without his/her dispersal card.He/she must be in proper school uniform.
- If a school bus user student leave the school without informing the transport in-charge in writing through his/her own arrangement the bus facility will be discontinued and no refund will be made.
- The bus driver authorized to stop the bus only at theÂ designated stops.Student using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the arrival of the bus.The bus will not waitÂ for late comers.
- Parents are required to pick up the ward from the designated stop. In case the parent/guardian is not there to receive the ward,the driver is instructed to bring back the child to the school.
- Students are expected to:
- Behave in a courteous manner.They will be penalized for bullying,shouting,unruly behavior or damages caused due to negligence and vandalism.
- Avoid throwing any trash/food inside or outside the bus.
- Driverâ€™s attention must not be distracted.
- Be seated when the bus is in the motion.Student are not allowed to stand on the footboard and they should not project any part of their body outside the window.
- Follow the instruction of the teacher in-charge.He/she has authority to report any offecnce to the principla immediately.
- Students are expected to keep all belonging with them.School management is not responsible for any article in the bus.